Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History at Bristol or UCL?
I am trying to decide whether to make Bristol or UCL my first choice to do history next year. I've heard that at Bristol the contact hours are very bad but am not sure about going to UCL because I live in London already and maybe would like to live somewhere else even though UCL is probably a better university...
Any ideas?
(14/03/2007, 06:57 PM)Guest Wrote: I am trying to decide whether to make Bristol or UCL my first choice to do history next year. I've heard that at Bristol the contact hours are very bad but am not sure about going to UCL because I live in London already and maybe would like to live somewhere else even though UCL is probably a better university...
Any ideas?
If you go to Bristol, You always be considered good, But my advice is not do this, But on the other hand, If u are from UCL, Its often a personal choice to choose an equal education, and also campus life. I suggest that, Go for UCL.
I think both are good ... choose what ever you like...
Nice to share this link. I have heard that We will get best education in the UCL and There are a highly of the UCL. I think that I will go UCL as soon as possible.
I have heard that We will get best education in the UCL and There are a highly of the UCL.
There is not much temperature difference between day and night in the occupational opportunities - the energy surge, as London University College London, bankers, you can meet more often makes it easier to network and so on and so forth. But do not think the network is to meet the people only. Ha ha yes ah, but to be honest, most people choose these days London School of Economics and Warwick, University of London and Warwick are not heard from any four.