Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medicine
Hi all!

I have applied for Medicine in London (IMP, UCL) and I wonder if there are others who have as well?

I live in Sweden and I am interested in finding out how difficult it is to study in British universities... and how difficult it is to get accepted to Medicine studies.

It would be great to chat to somebody that is already studying Medicine or to anyone who has applied.

I believe that it is incredibly difficult for international students to get accepted as medicine applicants. The British tend to accept, lets say 5 international students for medicine, so you are in a very huge competition at the moment. You should be confidant when applying(many extracurricular activities, extraordinary marks etc etc... )
Good luck
Hello dear Sir
I am a astudent at the Kingston University and am willing to change my uni in the first year thru ucas to year two in a total of six choices by applying to ucas and I have successfully completed all the parts of my ucas statemen except the PERSONAL statement . The deadline is near and I would like to inform you that I am applying .
I am a first yr student at the kingston University and studying a course in MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY at the school of life sciences .
I am applying to KINGS COLLEGE , QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY OF KENT , ROYAL HOLLOWAY, UEL, UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON

Please post me a free personal statement so that I can add it to mine
my address is
aurangzeb12 on hotmail.co.uk

bye thx alot