Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!!
hi!
I had the same problem as you as I found it hard to choose between psychology and english literature. In the past week or two i have decided on eng lit because it is more of a passion for me whereas i was choosing psychology more with the idea of a good job at the end.

A further reason for me to reject psychology was that although i really enjoy finding out why we do the things we do; at the universities i'm interested in there is a huge scientific chunk to the subject. There are lots of experiments and you have to write up research papers etc. and i don't really want to be doing this! Also, a few psychology courses involve a whole module on statistics which i think would kill me.

So look at the other subjects you're doing and see if you have any real passion for them instead. Perhaps you could do a combined psychology degree with another subject to keep options open.

With your reason for wanting to study psychology and trying to appease your mum you could not refer to your parents but rather how you've seen these mind games in society as a whole .

Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by miss_vamp - 29/07/2006, 01:55 PM
RE: HELP!!! - by Guest - 10/08/2006, 11:47 AM
RE: HELP!!! - by Guest - 10/08/2006, 02:01 PM