Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The University of York
I have been given an unconditional offer to study Electronics at The University of York and have to decide whether I accept it or not. I would like to get in touch with anyone who is studying or has studied there to ask some questions about teaching standards and life in the University of York. I am a student from Romania.

Thank you!!!!
Thanks for your good sharing! It is so useful!
Just now I was just finding about Electronics study in the university of York. This is very needed and helpful information for me. I am very much appreciate to you, try to give more details of electronics study in the university of York.
York University is an educational institution located in the city of York, England. Founded in 1963, the campus has grown to more than thirty departments and centres, which cover a wide range of topics. In 2003 attracted the highest per capita income of all research universities in the UK
The University of York announces the launch of The Jiangning Foundation to promote cultural links between the UK and China. The University of York has submitted plans for a £9 million new sports facility on its campus expansion at Heslington East. An attractive campus university located in a historic and vibrant city, York is regarded as a leading university for research and teaching both nationally and internationally. It is consistently listed among the top ten research universities in the UK in national league tables.

The 2008 official Research Assessment Exercise demonstrated York's strength across the board in research quality - in science, social science and humanities, with York ranked 8th overall for the quality of its research, according to The Guardian league table. 91% of York researchers were entered for the RAE, confirming the high quality of research throughout the University and nearly a quarter of York researchers are 'world-leading' in the originality and significance of their work.

The University has been named University of the Year at the Times Higher Education (THE) Awards 2010. It is ranked 9th in the 2011 Sunday Times University Guide and has been ranked in the top 100 of world universities by the THE World University rankings of the leading 500 world universities.
Well brother you can find some more valuable university in germany and many other european countries, which do provide free studies for students belonging to european union countries, that could be a better option for you and you will also get a course of your dream
The University of York is one of the world's top 100 Universities. It is located in York, United Kingdom. It is beautiful city and best atmosphere for study. It is often voted among the best of UK. Sunday Times suggest this university's electronic department is no.1. You should go there for studies.
The teaching standard and life of york university is best. I bet if you go only day to take class you will enjoy so much that you want to live there not in home.
York is a fantastic place. It's an historic city with lots of things to do. The centre is really busy at the weekends and I'm sure that you would really enjoy it there. Good luck!