Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hotel managnt ps!!

Thank you very much for the good luck. Just a favour can you please write in proper english because I find it hard to read the other.

Quote:This area has interested me from an early age and I have a great passion for it. I was greatly inspired by my uncle who used to work in famous Holiday Inn and really fascinated by his management skills that he used to tell. I often used to assist him in his work.

I dont really like the word 'passion'.

''From a early age I have studied my uncle working for a famous Holiday Inn, this has inspried and fascinated. From this I knew that management was for me.''

Something like that. You can write that you helped him too but do write more about that experience. And write about the mangement skill! But tell them what you think the management skill are.

Quote: This popular and long established degree course will open the doors to a wide number of employment options. This is why it is an exciting and fascinating period in both commercial and economic world to study Hospitality Management.

I think the part about opening you options is good.

Quote:This is why it is an exciting and fascinating period in both commercial and economic world to study Hospitality Management.

Umm I'm not sure about this. I dont think I know what your trying to say there?

Quote:but the subject that I was interested in was Business Studies because as a child I used to fantasy that I have my own big hotel with big cars, driving in big celebrities and I thought the key to this hotels door is Business Studies at that moment because I did not have any Hospitality Management option at that time. So I switched my subjects to Business Studies, Psychology and Math during my A levels

As I have said before I'm really dont like the idea about 'big car' ect.

But you can say that you want to build your own hotel maybe dont add the big part. And that you see the course like a step to reach that aim.

Quote:thnkx foh da help man!!
Lol! This is the first time I've been called man so many time in a row Wink

All the best

Messages In This Thread
hotel managnt ps!! - by haris_khan87 - 08/01/2006, 12:59 PM
RE: hotel managnt ps!! - by peaceful_blossom - 08/01/2006, 01:54 PM
RE: hotel managnt ps!! - by haris_khan87 - 09/01/2006, 07:35 AM
RE: hotel managnt ps!! - by peaceful_blossom - 09/01/2006, 04:07 PM
RE: hotel managnt ps!! - by haris_khan87 - 09/01/2006, 07:12 PM
RE: hotel managnt ps!! - by peaceful_blossom - 11/01/2006, 01:08 PM
RE: hotel managnt ps!! - by haris_khan87 - 12/01/2006, 06:28 PM
RE:  hotel managnt ps!! - by peaceful_blossom - 12/01/2006, 07:05 PM