Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I've screwed up
They show a certain amount of leniancy towards non-uk applicants, specifically with the UCAS form itself (it's specifically designed for the UK education system - as you'll have noticed when trying to add in your qualifications) and for applicants for whom english isn't their first language (they wont put up with complete nonsense but they do take into account that english isn't the easiest language to perfect when it comes to grammar etc).

UK applicants generally have a fair amount of support in completing their UCAS form - usually along the lines of a few dedicated lessons to how to fill it in and help completing their PS...the majority of reference writers will check over the rest of the form for any mistakes too. And bear in mind that most schools will have at least a couple of people EACH year applying through UCAS...even in small schools this means people involved with 16-18 yr old students will build up a quite extensive year on year knowledge of how the whole thing works.

The fact that you've noticed your potential mistake and have taken the initiative to do what you can to rectify it will more than make up for making that mistake in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
I think I've screwed up - by Belle Noire - 21/09/2004, 04:15 AM
RE: I think I've screwed up - by Pencil Queen - 21/09/2004, 10:28 AM
RE: I think I've screwed up - by Belle Noire - 21/09/2004, 11:58 AM
RE: I think I've screwed up - by Pencil Queen - 21/09/2004, 12:27 PM