Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying for management & Acc + Finance so how do i go about my personal statement?
First of all,Thanks for the reply.
The course im most interested and capable to do is Accounting and finance, i got 300/300 in GCE AS Accounting and 283/300 in AS Pure Math so that should give me an advantage in this course as im very gud with numbers.Also got an A in o level accounting and a B in Math.
My other grades in AS were 206/300 in eco which im regiving to improve and B in Business Studies.

I definately want to apply to Warwick,LSE and Bristol as they are top for Accounting and Finance.
Bath does offer Acc + Fin but its a new course there. However its 1 of the best for management and has an interesting thin sanwich degree.
so do you think i should apply here for da new acc +fin course?

Also,i was looking at imperial as a safety college as their requirements are only BBB for management course(they donot have acc + fin) and its obviously a very good university.

And about aston, Business and Management(BAM) and Accounting for Management(AFM) are the 2 courses i was looking at. BAM is a much better course but 1 of my friends suggested me 2 apply for AFM just because of my personal statement and that i could change my course in the 2nd yr to BAM since their first year for business course are common.

So what do u think i should do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Applying for management & Acc + Finance so how do i go about my personal statement? - by shevchenko07 - 02/01/2006, 03:12 PM